Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Holidays- Baptism By Fire!

When Nick first spent Christmas with my family it was kind of an eye opener. A 16 year old, an 18 year old, and a 21 year old all acting like we were 4 and still believing. Nick's belief in Santa was revived and now he too waits at the bottom of the stairs on Christmas morning (early Christmas morning) with my sister and I waiting for my brother to wake up my parents so we can all go out and see what Santa brought us.

Easter in the McGonegal household is no different. Easter egg hunts are taken seriously. Very seriously. Even though he thinks that we get a bit out of hand (tackling each other to get the last egg), Nick's not shy and that competitive side comes out with the rest of us and he joins the hunt.

This commercial played a couple of days ago and Nick started laughing - "Thats how it is at your house every year!"



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment